Saturday, January 06, 2007

THE Event of Last Year!


Mark and Dana's wedding was good times. I was really honoured to be a part of it. I can think of very few couples who i've thought were more suited for each other than Mark and Dana. Their love and mutual commitment to God was inspiring and they definitely displayed through their wedding ceremony that the most important part of their relationship was their commitment to God and what his purposes are for them as a couple. It'll be interesting to see where they end up in a few years.

Dana is awesome. What more can I say?

(Left to Right) 'Pulitzer prize nominated' Dakarai Aarons (star journalist for the Memphis paper "Commercial Appeal"), Benjamin Washam (my former roommate and the guy who keeps me on the straight and narrow), Steve Coddington (Mark's brother and best man), and then Me, now a good 10 lbs heavier, thanks to my 3 weeks in America.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do feel like a star since my photo made the pages of your blog, but I am upstaged by the handsome men who are in it with me.

America misses you already and looks forward to the next time you decide to rock it. And I promise I'll do a better job of staying in touch as we navigate our respective faith journeys in the "real" world.