Thursday, July 06, 2006

So guess where I am now?

So don"t ask why, but right now I"m in florence, italy waiting to meet up with my cousin Liz and her Roommate Alyssa who are arriving on a train from southern France. Florence is so beautiful! even though it"s hard to see through ll the tourists, ah well, that"s life when half a million people have the same idea all at once. So why am I here? well in light of me becoming recenlty fired, and the fact that there were cheap enough plane tickets as well as people to travel with, i thought, why not?

We"re staying here till sunday then take the train down to rome for a couple of days. I leave on tuesday to go back to real life and work at a tem agency. I might get a job as a copy typist in a hospital, not much fun, but I"ll learn medical vocab and get paid great so we"ll have to see.

I"ll update more when we get back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been 26 years since we were last in Italy..but the memories are still really good. Hope you three have a great time soaking up all the sun and culture (and World Cup frenzy!).

Mark said...

Wow...I suppose that's the upside of being fired. I'm jealous. Have fun.