Sunday, December 10, 2006

Just a side note...

I always find it difficult in this blog between posting my philisophical wonderings, convictions and dreams, but then also my day to day going ons as a socially active med student. The transition from one post to the next isn't usually smooth and often may seem in tension with one another. I guess that's the stuff of life though, the so many different speheres that we live in, so many different world views, practices and happenings. So I think I'll keep putting it all in, even if it doesn't fit just right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello:)
I'm amused (bemused?) that you have time to write philosophical musings etc, and have balls in the midst of med school;0p
Oh, and from the post below, is Tim your roommate (do you have a roommate?) or a med school friend?
back to currently physio (3 exams fri, 3mon, 3 wed-wooo)